Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dazed and Confused

Yes, the last time I posted here was in my first year, but I've always wanted to do this more often. At this point of time I've caught the infectious Corrs fever. A little while ago it was The Cardigans, and I absolutely love both of these bands (esp. their lead vocalists). I so need a portable music player right now, but there's something else I needed to say first.

Earlier this week a car with 5 of my college seniors had a serious accident, 2 of them passed away, 1 of them is still in the hospital. Didn't really know those 2, but the news was shocking nonetheless. May they rest in peace.

Currently working on my mini project and will post an update in my other blog soon. Also have tons of work to do in terms of assignments and lab submissions. And I also want to watch X-Files, Scrubs, my ever-growing movie collection, play my huge library of games, meet up with my old friends, find some time to jam and practice for Raagam, go for jogs in the morning, go home this weekend to see my dog's puppies, clean my filthy room, wash my clothes, play some sports, maintain this blog ........................

This sem sucks ! Here's wishing I have the time and energy to do a fraction of these things.

No comments: